Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing this for about two years part time and I'm just curious is it me and I'm talking to the veterans here are the new people coming on board as stupid as they sound and I'm not trying to be a dick this is an honest question

·
Registered
209 Posts
Oh hell ya and TELSA is at the top of that list. LOL.
Seriously though, it's an entitled group of folks who want all the advice sent there way and only to get surges. Then of course they can't seem to follow a GPS and lastly, no EFFIN clue. PERIOD. and yes, I am yelling. LOL

·
Premium Member
64,362 Posts
I've been doing this for about two years part time and I'm just curious is it me and I'm talking to the veterans here are the new people coming on board as stupid as they sound and I'm not trying to be a &%[email protected]!* this is an honest question
Yes,they can be.
Try to remember when you were new. Remember believing in Uber ?
Before the constant steady stream of bitter disappointment and betrayals from Uber . . .

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've been doing this for about two years part time and I'm just curious is it me and I'm talking to the veterans here are the new people coming on board as stupid as they sound and I'm not trying to be a &%[email protected]!* this is an honest question
At least your being honest. Doesnt mean you are not an ******* haha. Your a uber driver get over yourself. Sound like a major ****** bag.

One day i hope i am like you and will be a part time veteran uber driver.....i bet your skills are so amazing.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Dumb as a box of rocks... but hell, it's a different world out there today. Not like us years ago when we started and were raking in the dollars. I don't ever remember being that raw... I really seemed to catch on pretty quick... mostly common sense I thought... hell now I'm a livery encyclopedia.. LOL

·
Registered
415 Posts
Uber won't stop hiring drivers and that's resulting in over saturation of the market. The drivers thus get fewer fares and make less. Maybe that's why some drivers aren't as hospitable to new drivers. It also seems to me that many new drivers have no experience and very little training in the transportation business. In other words, they look like the have no idea what they're doing. I see examples of this every day I work at the Hyatt downtown.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.