Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
I would suggest going back in this forum and read through many posts to find out what life is like for an Uber driver. Nobody is really going to share "hotspot" information with you (most don't exist anymore) because many people have put in long hours and trial and error to figure them out themselves.

Consider yourself a rookie and get to know the city. After about 50-75 trips you will get the hang of it and learn the pulse of the city.

I am 500 trips in, have a good rating and know the city well. Unfortunately if I gave away all my tips it hurts my bottom line.

Sorry, but that is just how it is.

· Premium Member
1,165 Posts
You're going to learn as you go. I agree with Urban_Uber, after you have a good 75-100 trips done you begin to understand your town/city.

Learn more about what to do and what not to do, versus where to "hang." That could likely change depending on a number of things (events, amount of drivers) etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.