Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ok I know no one is enforcing this as of yet but be aware that SAN just like LAX only allows one trade dress at a time. You can only have Lyft or Uber not both while on SAN pick ups and drop offs. If one day all of a sudden, they decide to hit SAN for enforcement, you can get fined for having both dresses displayed at the same time.

Pain in the butt... I know.

LAX and SAN Airport:

There are unique trade dress requirements at LAX and SAN. These two airports prohibit dual trade dress. This means that if you are on an Uber trip, you may only display the Uber trade dress. Please make sure you are only displaying an Uber trade dress on your front and rear windshield when you are completing an Uber trip. Having two different trade dresses can result in a fine.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ok I know no one is enforcing this as of yet but be aware that SAN just like LAX only allows one trade dress at a time. You can only have Lyft or Uber not both while on SAN pick ups and drop offs. If one day all of a sudden, they decide to hit SAN for enforcement, you can get fined for having both dresses displayed at the same time.

LAX and SAN Airport:

There are unique trade dress requirements at LAX and SAN. These two airports prohibit dual trade dress. This means that if you are on an Uber trip, you may only display the Uber trade dress. Please make sure you are only displaying an Uber trade dress on your front and rear windshield when you are completing an Uber trip. Having two different trade dresses can result in a fine.
If I see enforcement at the pick up zones, I'll simply drive on by & cancel. 75% of the airport fares are a waste of time anyways! Bad doggy Fifo...

·
Registered
24 Posts

LAX and SAN Airport:

As of yet, I don't recall getting any of this "front-back" trade dress from LYFT. Is this an actual law or ar we getting UBERed?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
[QUOTE="SammyG, post: 1211546, member: 52766"of yet, I don't recall getting any of this "front-back" trade dress from LYFT. Is this an actual law or ar we getting UBERed?[/QUOTE]

I got em both. Hardcore Lyft, hardly-active Uber...

Issues: both are STICKERS.

No lyft pockets for this one. And they're all sticky-faced, so.... Gonna take some modifying to make em swappable

·
Registered
278 Posts
[QUOTE="SammyG, post: 1211546, member: 52766"of yet, I don't recall getting any of this "front-back" trade dress from LYFT. Is this an actual law or ar we getting UBERed?
I got em both. Hardcore Lyft, hardly-active Uber...

Issues: both are STICKERS.

No lyft pockets for this one. And they're all sticky-faced, so.... Gonna take some modifying to make em swappable[/QUOTE]

The stickers are a pretty cool idea, they are static cling stickers, I was so hesitant on putting one of the stickers on my back tint, I read somewhere it just pulls right off, you can get it dirty and it will cling right back on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts