Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that the new decals have been sent in the email, I placed them on my front and rear windshield. I went offine this morning after night shift and thought maybe I can take the front decal off since my wife would be driving the car. Nope, can't do it. It's stuck permentlantly unless I can rip it off and need a replacement sent.

On a side note, the old decal was great at sticking to the lax permit. The new one cant. Yet how is it stuck to the window and won't come off? So much for having decals taken off when going offline. I guess my car is slave to uber permanently. And since my rear windshield is tinted, I'll keep my rear decal on there. And with this summer heat, I'm guessing it will bend melted onto the glass too.

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok it's finally taken off it just required a lot of nail ruining. The black tab should be away from touching window, helps to pull it off. Amazing how it doesn't stick to anything but the window.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Hmm mine peeled right off. Wonder why some are sticking. We are supposed to remove them when not driving. Won't exactly be able to do that if they're stuck.

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just wish the permit could be attached to the new ubEr sticker. I'm not using tape. Also funny how the new decal guide shows a tiny airport decal sticker but we have to use a window blocker sized placard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts