Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I logged off for a hot second and when i logged back in it said I needed to accept the newest addendum I did so without reading it(dumb move on my part). Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this and see what I agreed too?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Tonight I logged off for a hot second and when i logged back in it said I needed to accept the newest addendum I did so without reading it(dumb move on my part). Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this and see what I agreed too?
You just agreed that you will now give Uber 50% of your earnings. You will accept 100% of pool rides or they will charge YOU $5 ea refusal. Other then that, it was nothing important!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, I love Pool; I emailed support and asked them to change my Select only account to Pool only and it has paid off enormously.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Actually I think will get paid less because that increase will go towards minimum fare requirements thus decreasing our earnings on the shortest trips.
Very good point, pizza guy. I doubt they changed minimum fare so they just took 20 cents from drivers on shorties. With the click of a button, Uber just added a few million in annual revenue for themselves in Chicago.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Notice the second paragraph states 'does not impact the amount you receive for each trip.'
I know the CRS's aren't paid much but if we send that quote on every minumum fare that gets reduced it has got to cost them more than $.20 in labor.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can see the agreement on the left hand side in your profile - the last one. It looks like they increased the booking fee for Uber Pool to 1.40 from originally 1.20. This does not seem to affect the driver pay out.
The service fees as before are different for drivers before 9/21/2015 - 20% and those after -25%. Also there is a UberWAV service added with service fee 20%. The Trips in Other cities clause is removed.

Other fees and charges
To provide an accurate view of your total take-home pay, certain fees and surcharges that are not included in your take home pay will no longer appear on your daily and weekly pay statements.

These fees include:
- Booking Fee
- Fare split fees
- Some airport surcharges
- City or local government charges

These fees appear in your monthly statements. Sign in to partners.uber.com to review. Any fees that will impact your taxes appear on your annual tax form where applicable.

·
Registered
608 Posts
You can see the agreement on the left hand side in your profile - the last one. It looks like they increased the booking fee for Uber Pool to 1.40 from originally 1.20. This does not seem to affect the driver pay out.
The service fees as before are different for drivers before 9/21/2015 - 20% and those after -25%. Also there is a UberWAV service added with service fee 20%. The Trips in Other cities clause is removed.

Other fees and charges
To provide an accurate view of your total take-home pay, certain fees and surcharges that are not included in your take home pay will no longer appear on your daily and weekly pay statements.

These fees include:
- Booking Fee
- Fare split fees
- Some airport surcharges
- City or local government charges

These fees appear in your monthly statements. Sign in to partners.uber.com to review. Any fees that will impact your taxes appear on your annual tax form where applicable.
So I'm trying to figure out why all of that is included in the 1099 we get. I hate these bytches

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
It also showed pool per minute rate $0:14 , it's even lower then X , wtf. And people still picking up pool , yesterday i rejected pool even at 2.1 fk pool nvr pickin pool pax

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I'm trying to figure out why all of that is included in the 1099 we get. I hate these bytches
Yes, it looks like the 1099 "Gross amount of payment card/third party network transactions $" includes all those fees minus the uber 25%. But those were were already deducted and I guess we should also deduct on the income tax form.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Lol, yes you can "opt out" of any Uber agreements. They really don't care. They just "opt out" of letting you log on or sending u pings. :confused:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Guys just stop taking pool period even if the surge is at 10x. You got let the new driver know stop taking pool.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts