I literally just asked for advice because I was considering trying Uber Eats this weekend. I have a thread from earlier. Forget it. I'm not going to be bothered. UE sounds like it sucks.1. Avoid fast food. It can take longer, and pay less.
2. Once sit down restaurants start closing you need to go home. Being around restaurants as they are closing is 100% the wrong place to be. Customers will squeeze in "last minute" orders and i've had restaurants literally tell me that they don't care about the order and they aren't going to fill it and it's my problem.
3. No fast food
5. Anywhere that requires you to sit in the drive thru is wrong
6. McDonalds is terrible, especially late night.
7. Just drop hotel orders at the front desk, some won't even let you into the hotel to your customer's room. But the customer will still expect you to go all the way to their room. Often for no tip.
8. Taco bell is pretty awful to
9. Expect to eventually get fired for a false accusation of something.
10. Wawa doesn't count as fast food, it's more like a deli, I have no problem picking up from Wawa, none of the problems the other fast food has.
11. Get a concealed carry permit, it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
12. You don't know hell until you've been in a mcdonalds drive thru for 30 minutes for them to tell you that they can't fill the order and they expect you to take the heat for the bad order.
13. Avoid the bad parts of town, if you're new to Orlando ask and i'll explain what the bad parts are.
14. Have I mentioned fast food sucks?
15. Avoid pings in the mall, yes you WILL get pings from the food courts, which Hella suck for the walking, and because it's fast food don't expect a tip.
16. If you take a ping from Churches chicken that means you are in the wrong neighborhood, picking up from the wrong restaurant delivering to the wrong customer.