Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! I'm new to Uber and wanted to say hi.

I'm a former limo driver and airport shuttle driver. I kind of got tired of that so I have a full time job and wanted to do something on my spare time like the weekends and be a "weekend warrior".

G

·
Hi and welcome! My best advice is to have a good strategy for when you go out. Look at the weekly reports they send you and look at the busiest times. Try to focus your schedule on those times otherwise you could find yourself sitting in your car for hours and hours like I've read from some people who post and think it sucks. I try not to listen to all the negative things on here because bad attitude is infectious. Be smart! Be hospitable! Treat every writer the same, whether they are going around the corner or going someplace far. I carry bottles of water (it's cheap) and it goes along way in the ratings. Most of all, have fun!

G

·
I always do! I find it kind of fun meeting different people, especially on Friday and Saturday nights! Then they are really fun! We always have a good time in my car. It's a regular laugh riot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts