Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to radio news the new legislation will be presented to Victorian parliament on Wednesday.
I will be looking closely at it but no doubt the media will highlight the juicy bits - $2 levy per ride included.

In WA ride share drivers have to join the Omnibus Assn.
Rumour is that Dan the Man wants them to join the CFMEU.

·
Registered
34 Posts
According to radio news the new legislation will be presented to Victorian parliament on Wednesday.
I will be looking closely at it but no doubt the media will highlight the juicy bits - $2 levy per ride included.

In WA ride share drivers have to join the Omnibus Assn.
Rumour is that Dan the Man wants them to join the CFMEU.
According to Government, new commercial number plate, $538 annual Fee, Commercial Registration, Commercial Insurance.
How can we survive?

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
According to Government, new commercial number plate, $538 annual Fee, Commercial Registration, Commercial Insurance.
How can we survive?
Happy to pay, its only $1.00 per day for a plate

Once you have a regulated plate you can go out your own legally

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
That's what, every single ant is thinking as well, they don't mind paying extra $2/day, so bring it on, now.

I wish if it would be like like $20/day
Yes..now!!... On boarding spanners appreciated... What ? splend/uber gonna cash up newbies to onboard legally...doubt it!
Weed out the hero cowboys... And let legislation cull Sara's fleet.

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
The Opposition has advised that they will oppose the legislation.
They do not support the $2 levy.
The guts of the proposed legislation are universally agreeable. Libs don't want $2 extra per trip..impacting poor pax. Sex party don't want an indefinite $2 charge and want an end date as Scottie says, the rest is in the bag.
$2 from 2018.... But legislation should pass smoothly before then.
Sara's gonna be left with a fleet ,minus the good ants that just won't cut the grade.
Sara must be spewing!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts