Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
What I want from lyft is to know the ping that I'm getting is a surge or not. I picked up a ping, I was in the middle of a surge, picked up the call cuz I wasn't getting hit and it ended up being a $14 surge ride going El Cajon from City Heights 30.00

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. I still haven't seen it. You must be part of a pilot program to test it out.

I hope they use for everyone. But I do agree with Poopy, that the best thing for them to add would be a PT notice, with the precise %, accompanying every PT ping we receive.
We can only dream. If they fix that one major issue, they will be equal to Uber in all ways. I can hardly wait as I've seen them get better all the time

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Lyft... copy uber's surge, raise rates to fair standards, let drivers keep 85%... wing bam boom. No more uber drivers.

Lyfts guarantees are so good this weekend. I wasn't planning on driving but I may be giving 1 ride an hour in PB all weekend from my couch now.
Whats so stupid about Lyfts GH is that they are basically telling all drivers what one trip is really worth to them at those times. dumb AF, but they know drivers are dumber so they ain't worried they will figure it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.