Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have heard the area in Electra Lane can now be used for rideshare vehicle parking ? There have been a noticable number of vehicles there this month - have drivers been officially notified yet ?

Map Land lot Urban design Residential area Thoroughfare

·
Premium Member
5,549 Posts
It's not on-road, it's in an open field, marked out with 1mtr high stakes and pretty little flags. Will check it out tomorrow
Umm not the best location Hugh , boggy when wet , dusty when dry , hope there' a car wash handy;)
Or will the water we all carry, now be used for a quick " spruce up " on exit , depending on conditions :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,549 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like this "Loading Zone" will only be temporary.

The area will eventually be the cul-de-sac to access the yet-to-be-built buildings in the new Aerospace Precinct.

See RED highlight in pic below.

One has to wonder if UBER is really ahead of the game and plans to land their proposed flying vehicles in this new Aerospace Precinct !

Sky Plant Cloud Ecoregion Natural environment

·
Premium Member
10,125 Posts
Awesome - strong flat white with a tim tam, thanks Golfer.
Golfer has just advised me there'll be 'no cash charge' for that, Spurs - just wants to exchange equal value in mints and water.
Said something about being ashamed at going to shops to buy them because the staff snigger at him, knowing what he's doing.
Bit like a young kid buying condoms first time.

·
Premium Member
5,549 Posts
Golfer has just advised me there'll be 'no cash charge' for that, Spurs - just wants to exchange equal value in mints and water.
Said something about being ashamed at going to shops to buy them because the staff snigger at him, knowing what he's doing.
Bit like a young kid buying condoms first time.
Ahhh cut it out you know I'm full of it!
Serious ideas that is ;)
Just got off Car Sales looking at coffee vans ,
There ok
but bloody Spurs wants Tim Tams geez you seen the price of those, have to stock up when there on special.
It's Tough " reaching out" just ask ubero_O

·
Registered
645 Posts
Provide free coffee and Tim Tams, by all means.
Then just charge like hell for them to use your Portaloo. And again for 'refuse removal'.
I can imagine Golfer's brain working overtime to figure out how to make this enterprise as profitable as possible.

Will have to be wary of Tim Tams laced with laxatives!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts