Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
So, i picked up four woman near ladrea height. Early 20s or 30s, The woman who called the ride was a stripper btw, since she was chatting with her friend bragging about the good money she is making doing dancing.

Anyway, so i picked up the four of them from pick up location and started heading toward their drop off location. While on the way, they ask me to go to a burger drive through. Since i am a no spine scum bag and trying to be nice, i complied to their request and wasted 20 mins for that long ass line. After they got their food, we drove away, one of the woman notice that she didnt get her fries, so they asked me to go back to get the fries. Since i didnt want to wait in the long ass drive through again...i personally grabbed their recipe and ran to the store to get their ****ing fries for them. Once everyone (except me) is finally satisfied and start ****ing eating their food in my car, we finally enroute to their drop off location. Three of them took off and the last person is heading back to the original pick up location which is her home. While on the way, she asked me to go to an liquor store or 711 for an atm machine. She back seat drove me around trying to find a place that is still open since it was late night. After finding none....we head back and drop the last ****er off. The fare is about 44 dollars since it is 19 miles total and last for 77 mins thanks to the drive through ordeal. Few hours later....it turned to this...(see attachment).. Apparently those ****ers opened a ticket to dispute the fare, i can only guess about their argument since csr wont disclose what the rider is claiming, but it is probably something about claiming it is a minimum fare ride since the pick up and drop off location is right next to each other (and csr believe them) and framing me being a scum bag ripping them off. Anyway, i am still trying to resolve this issue, and since it is being handled by a diff csr every ****ing time, they all asked me for same evidence and information which i provided over and over but still leads to no where (i guess all those csr dont share the same chat nor log since they obviously cant see my previous convo with other csr)

anyway, if you guys pick up pax who are going in circle...be prepared for your own good....wish me luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
this has been going on for years. uber does not even make you aware that they took your earned money.
pax will also have you drop them off and then ask to to take their friend home and will then dispute the fare saying that you ran the fare.
uber needs to put a feature on app that allows for pax to agree to continue the fare. or else drivers will continue getting screwed.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
At the end of these types of trips you need to report that the trip had multiple stops. Be prepared to provide addressess for each stop along the way.

Always rate these trips a 1-star because that's probably the rating you're going to get for your trouble.

I've had fares increase after reporting multiple stops. I don't know how to explain that but I've had it happen.

You were following pax directions so they are responsible for the full fare. Write your story out with step by step details, provide all the addresses that you can. Then keep opening tickets until you get the issue resolved to your satisfaction. Ask that the matter be escalated each time you open another ticket.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So, i picked up four woman near ladrea height. Early 20s or 30s, The woman who called the ride was a stripper btw, since she was chatting with her friend bragging about the good money she is making doing dancing.

Anyway, so i picked up the four of them from pick up location and started heading toward their drop off location. While on the way, they ask me to go to a burger drive through. Since i am a no spine scum bag and trying to be nice, i complied to their request and wasted 20 mins for that long ass line. After they got their food, we drove away, one of the woman notice that she didnt get her fries, so they asked me to go back to get the fries. Since i didnt want to wait in the long ass drive through again...i personally grabbed their recipe and ran to the store to get their &%[email protected]!*ing fries for them. Once everyone (except me) is finally satisfied and start &%[email protected]!*ing eating their food in my car, we finally enroute to their drop off location. Three of them took off and the last person is heading back to the original pick up location which is her home. While on the way, she asked me to go to an liquor store or 711 for an atm machine. She back seat drove me around trying to find a place that is still open since it was late night. After finding none....we head back and drop the last &%[email protected]!*er off. The fare is about 44 dollars since it is 19 miles total and last for 77 mins thanks to the drive through ordeal. Few hours later....it turned to this...(see attachment).. Apparently those &%[email protected]!*ers opened a ticket to dispute the fare, i can only guess about their argument since csr wont disclose what the rider is claiming, but it is probably something about claiming it is a minimum fare ride since the pick up and drop off location is right next to each other (and csr believe them) and framing me being a scum bag ripping them off. Anyway, i am still trying to resolve this issue, and since it is being handled by a diff csr every &%[email protected]!*ing time, they all asked me for same evidence and information which i provided over and over but still leads to no where (i guess all those csr dont share the same chat nor log since they obviously cant see my previous convo with other csr)

anyway, if you guys pick up pax who are going in circle...be prepared for your own good....wish me luck.
I'm curious if you now understand why taxi rates are "so high". Honestly, even though that trip in my taxi would have been $50 for the mileage, and another $20-30 for the wait time, it's still doesn't compensate for high maintenance people who eat in your car & leave a mess.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I refuse to drive strippers. Call me a B but they always pull f***ery like this. As soon as you find out they are strippers pull over and say an emergency came up and to call another uber. They are the cheapest customers and you are better off not waisting seconds of your life on their bull.

·
Registered
941 Posts

Anyway, so i picked up the four of them from pick up location and started heading toward their drop off location. While on the way, they ask me to go to a burger drive through. Since i am a no spine scum bag and trying to be nice, i complied to their request and wasted 20 mins for that long ass line. After they got their food, we drove away, one of the woman notice that she didnt get her fries, so they asked me to go back to get the fries. Since i didnt want to wait in the long ass drive through again...i personally grabbed their recipe and ran to the store to get their &%[email protected]!*ing fries for them. Once everyone (except me) is finally satisfied and start &%[email protected]!*ing eating their food in my car, we finally enroute to their drop off location. Three of them took off and the last person is heading back to the original pick up location which is her home. While on the way, she asked me to go to an liquor store or 711 for an atm machine. She back seat drove me around trying to find a place that is still open since it was late night. After finding none....we head back and drop the last &%[email protected]!*er off. The fare is about 44 dollars since it is 19 miles total and last for 77 mins thanks to the drive through ordeal. Few hours later....it turned to this...(see attachment).. Apparently those &%[email protected]!*ers opened a ticket to dispute the fare, i can only guess about their argument since csr wont disclose what the rider is claiming, but it is probably something about claiming it is a minimum fare ride since the pick up and drop off location is right next to each other (and csr believe them) and framing me being a scum bag ripping them off. Anyway, i am still trying to resolve this issue, and since it is being handled by a diff csr every &%[email protected]!*ing time, they all asked me for same evidence and information which i provided over and over but still leads to no where (i guess all those csr dont share the same chat nor log since they obviously cant see my previous convo with other csr)

lol... When a pax ask me to go to a drive through I tell I can drop them off there or they can find another driver. Its been talked about on this forum before and theres too many threads on the subject for it not to be a well known issue. So no its not a new scam and you got what you deserved.Drivers like you is the reason pax treat us badly.

·
Registered
566 Posts

There is a way to select this as an issue in a ride, " Making multiple stops in a trip" and also you can see the map and the routes you tool to every place you went in that trip, you can do that and take a screen shoot and send it to Uber. To be honest I never used my self but I also never would do all that for a pax, I mean I have some deviations but minor most of them. Sorry this happened to you and thank you for sharing to make other drivers aware of things like this ;)

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
always report stops to uber right after you drop off. ALWAYS.

I learned that a couple of weeks ago from here. :rolleyes:
these cheap a$$es even do dead pool with mulitple stops picking up friends, getting food. so they don't have to pay for the multiple rides.

just last weekend, i pick up this tool. First thing he asks is can we stop by chick fila. I told him I don't do mulitple stops. I either take you to your destination for chick fila. He chose chick fila and reported him that he wanted to do multiple stops.

This way they can't 1* you.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
How many of you refuse to go to drive through? or not let people eat in your car?

Lately I have grown enough balls to not let kids borrow my aux cable or pack people more than 4 in my car. But I have yet to refuse a drive through. It's not like people tip you often for your troubles either.

If we all drivers refuse to go to drive through or let people eat in our cars then they wouldn't even ask since it would be common knowledge.

Say no to drive through!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
How many of you refuse to go to drive through? or not let people eat in your car?

Lately I have grown enough balls to not let kids borrow my aux cable or pack people more than 4 in my car. But I have yet to refuse a drive through. It's not like people tip you often for your troubles either.

If we all drivers refuse to go to drive through or let people eat in our cars then they wouldn't even ask since it would be common knowledge.

Say no to drive through!
in my car i refuse more than 4. it's against the seat belt law. not worth it.

pax know they can get away with it that's why they ask. Just because they request a ride, they are not entitled and don't own you.

We are only obligated to give a safe ride in a "clean car."

1 - 20 of 51 Posts