Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just broke the bank with the new lowest uber payout for a ride I have ever seen! $0.88 cents!

I bet you can't beat that.. anyone with a lower payout please post it. I'm the best! No one can beat me!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Austin makes sense - $2 minimum fare - $1 SRF - $0.20 = $0.80.

Los Angeles, though has no base fare, has a minimum fare of $4 - $1 SRF - $0.60 = $2.40 should be the minimum possible fare in your area ($2.25 if you're being hosed 25% instead of 20%).

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Austin makes sense - $2 minimum fare - $1 SRF - $0.20 = $0.80.

Los Angeles, though has no base fare, has a minimum fare of $4 - $1 SRF - $0.60 = $2.40 should be the minimum possible fare in your area ($2.25 if you're being hosed 25% instead of 20%).
Uber Pool in LA with only one rider charges $2.. minus $1 fake safe rider fee and then Uber cut leaves 0.80 cents.. uber is trying to slip this in and hope the drivers don't notice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm slowly starting to lose empathy towards uber drivers.

When I drove I could relate and feel bad. now I find the deteriorating work conditions and 3rd world pay funny.

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm slowly starting to lose empathy towards uber drivers.

When I drove I could relate and feel bad. now I find the deteriorating work conditions and 3rd world pay funny.
If you look at my pic, it was the only ride for the entire week.. greatfully I'm wokring on a TV show right now for CNBC for the next 6 weeks... plus its walking distance from my house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts