Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the morning app has new rate to be accepted. It 1.18$ per mile instead of 1.20$. Per min 16 c. I believe you also received. Any comments?

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I got an addendum, but it only showed a difference in service fee and same rate for Uber pool. I didn't see anything about other rates. Did I miss something?
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
My Uber X rates are the same as before. $2.00 base, 0.20 per minute, 1.24 per mile.
Pool rates for me changed. Now they are: $2.00 base, 0.15 per minute, 1.17 per mile.
I started prior to 8/13/15, so I'm still at 20% for UberX.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I think this only applies to Russian nationals:D
I am not Russian , i am Turkish, i can speak 2 more languages including Thai where i lived 10 years before US.
So, i clearly got addendum that per mile 1.18 $ per min 16c. I didnt know that rates may vary depending on the drivers.
At the morning i was in hurry, i should have saved. Let me try to find it, maybe i am wrong.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Ahemmm, am I the only one who read it? Just the booking fee changed and that's transparent to us anyway. That's the fee they charge the PAX, that went up, 10 or 15 cents I forget because I don't care, it doesn't effect us. Ok, relaxxxxx now, go back to what you were doing.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ahemmm, am I the only one who read it? Just the booking fee changed and that's transparent to us anyway. That's the fee they charge the PAX, that went up, 10 or 15 cents I forget because I don't care, it doesn't effect us. Ok, relaxxxxx now, go back to what you were doing.
That's because you're female and better at reading directions lol

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Strange thing, i have read today morning on app rate changed from 1.20 $ to 1.18 $ per mile, from 18c to 16 c per min. I will ask them.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
screenshots or it ddint happen. theres liek 4 peopel in here with a diff story. c'mon guys

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am not Russian , i am Turkish, i can speak 2 more languages including Thai where i lived 10 years before US.
So, i clearly got addendum that per mile 1.18 $ per min 16c. I didnt know that rates may vary depending on the drivers.
At the morning i was in hurry, i should have saved. Let me try to find it, maybe i am wrong.
My apologies Erkanak. You've lived in so many countries can't keep track.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
dide note if anyone wasnt aware uber stopped offering the flat rate packages in Boston. Pax told me he got an email about it recently. He said they wouldnt even honor the left rides he had paid for , I think they are jsut reibusing the left over fees

1 - 20 of 39 Posts