Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I download the Flex app if I have a new phone? I tried beaming it from the old phone but it tries to download it from the app store instead, which obviously isn't there.

·
Banned
961 Posts
A couple options. One is to download the apk file from old phone to computer. Then plug in new phone and download from computer to new phone.
Another is to write support and ask for invite to intro session to download app.
I've offered to others a download of a copy of the app from google drive. But, i'm unsure if there are different versions of the app for prime now drivers and .com guys. I'm a dot com/logistics guy. So, don't know if it will work or not.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple options. One is to download the apk file from old phone to computer. Then plug in new phone and download from computer to new phone.
Another is to write support and ask for invite to intro session to download app.
I've offered to others a download of a copy of the app from google drive. But, i'm unsure if there are different versions of the app for prime now drivers and .com guys. I'm a dot com/logistics guy. So, don't know if it will work or not.
File transfer worked.
Thank you.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I transferred the app to my new phone, I've been getting a lot of error messages, such as "Something didn't work." This never happened on the old phone. I would refresh it to try to get it to work, but it won't.

Have you experienced this, too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would anyone possibly have the Amazon flex app APK file they can send me? I got a new phone and I have no idea how to transfer it . Thank you

·
Banned
961 Posts
Send an email address privately or post on here if you wish. I'll send you a link.
3rd person today! :) Actually in the last 15 minutes!
You should be able to download the apk from your old phone to computer, then upload to new phone via usb cable. If not,
i'll send you the link see if you can download it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Send an email address privately or post on here if you wish. I'll send you a link.
3rd person today! :) Actually in the last 15 minutes!
You should be able to download the apk from your old phone to computer, then upload to new phone via usb cable. If not,
i'll send you the link see if you can download it.
Thank you so much, you are truly a life saver , I'm trying to send you my email but it won't allow me to message you because I'm a new member :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you email flex support, they'll send you a link to q&a session. You just have to login to it long enough to write down the download link. It took me about ten minutes. I just had to remember to login between 10am and noon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts