Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
This is the first time I've driven since the update and I have to say it's very annoying. You have to slide down the info to keep most of the map up and running and I can't find a way to get rid of this last trip info. Too much real estate taking up on my screen. What the hell Uber

·
Registered
235 Posts
Good to know I'm not the only one that is annoyed by the last trip info blocking 25% of the screen. Make it an option instead!

·
Registered
922 Posts
The update is clumsy, and has been a pain in the buttinski. Tonight I drove around (mid trip) with no streets, nothing but a blank checkboard and my car floating within it. Thank goodness for Waze. LOL.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I noticed last night that there is a tiny "x" in the upper right portion of the pop up now, allowing you to eliminate the last fare details always being on the bottom portion of the screen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I noticed last night that there is a tiny "x" in the upper right portion of the pop up now, allowing you to eliminate the last fare details always being on the bottom portion of the screen.
I saw the X too. But it took about a 100 taps on it to finally close the pop up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts