Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then why the f%%k are you doing them? Drive lyft until Uber goes back to the old system. YOU ARE THE REASON THEY'RE DOING THIS. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT??
I have no sympathy for idiots. If you would refuse these rides and it costs Uber money, then they would stop this BS. Wtf is a matter with you. Drive LYFT for now.

Last night in San Antonio,
Uber surge $19, lyft 550%
Dont be the problem ant, help us fix this and refuse the new surge rides. It would stop if you would use your brain.
Considering the 1st is in a few days I don't have time to sign up with lyft. This is a part time gig for me. Plus lyft has basically 0 demand in Phoenix. I have decided to not drive any more events for UBer atleast.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Considering the 1st is in a few days I don't have time to sign up with lyft. This is a part time gig for me. Plus lyft has basically 0 demand in Phoenix. I have decided to not drive any more events for UBer atleast.
Yea. What I said was mean. I'm sorry. You gotta make rent. I fail to realize that some of you are doing this because you have to pay bills.... But a little disobedience would go a long way. I'm new here, just joined because of this new policy but I shouldn't act like Im better than anyone... I use the money to help with bills too, and I certainly don't get out there at 6am. I really am sorry bro.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.