Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to the site, and uber as well.

I am from Cleveland, Ohio and have a full time job, just looking to maybe get a little side cash.

I did have a quick question, does uber report to your insurance company, that you are a driver for them?

I apologize, if this question has been asked already.

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new to the site, and uber as well.

I am from Cleveland, Ohio and have a full time job, just looking to maybe get a little side cash.

I did have a quick question, does uber report to your insurance company, that you are a driver for them?

I apologize, if this question has been asked already.

Thanks for your time
No, they wouldn't have anybody driving for them if they did. A lot of insurance companies will drop you if your a Uber or any other ride share driver. Some won't drop by they will deny your claim in the event of an accident. Doesn't sound like you did your homework before you jumped in ass first. You might to checkout what is covered and what isn't covered if your involved in an accident while driving for Uber. Oh yea, you might want to sit down and do the Uber math to actually figure out the BOTTOM LINE of Uber driving. Advance warning " It's not a pretty sight"

·
Registered
602 Posts
No, they wouldn't have anybody driving for them if they did. A lot of insurance companies will drop you if your a Uber or any other ride share driver. Some won't drop by they will deny your claim in the event of an accident. Doesn't sound like you did your homework before you jumped in ass first. You might to checkout what is covered and what isn't covered if your involved in an accident while driving for Uber. Oh yea, you might want to sit down and do the Uber math to actually figure out the BOTTOM LINE of Uber driving. Advance warning " It's not a pretty sight"
GOOD! I gave you some very good advice based on experience, not hearsay. You would be wise to avail yourself to it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I appreciate your input, that is what i was hoping to gain from this
K, then allow me to help you a out a bit.
Go to the " Quit,Complaints and Advice forums found on this site. See what the "Been there done that " guys have to say about their Uber driving experience and decide for yourself . Btw if you don't know how to find the bottom line of what you make as an Uber driver let me know. I will give you the formula. Uber would prefer that you didn't know it. Uber survives off of people who don't or are not capable of doing the Uber math.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.