Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm a new driver in Dallas. I drive a Toyota Prius. I'm also a new smartphone user and once I got over the learning curve of using the phone and the app I'm having fun. So far I haven't driven anyone rude. I'm looking forward to meeting other Dallas and Fort Worth drivers and learning from them.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Hi there! I'm a new driver in Dallas. I drive a Toyota Prius. I'm also a new smartphone user and once I got over the learning curve of using the phone and the app I'm having fun. So far I haven't driven anyone rude. I'm looking forward to meeting other Dallas and Fort Worth drivers and learning from them.
so you're more interested in meeting people than making money? you can go to the mall everyday and meet strangers, without the wear n tear on your car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I like people.

I drive a Prius, so I'm so not worried about the gasoline issue. I'm sure I'll run into some rude peeps, you just deal and go on. The negativity is on them, not me.

To be fair, I'm not looking to get rich here,,,, just looking for some wiggle room in my budget.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new as well, when is the best time to drive?? I am in the mid cities area, I was hoping to get some fares during the morning hours. I work 2-10 pm some where else. I am hoping to make a good deal of extra cash with college football season starting. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts