Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm considering applying for uber (and maybe lyft and amazon flex at the same).

I was wondering if any of you more experienced people could give me some tips on how to start, how to manage more than 1 app, and problems i will likely encounter (trying to get ahead of the problems!)

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
If you do apply for flex, never run Uber at the same time, it will get you deactivated quick and it is the highest paying of the 3. I haven't done Uber or Lyft since I started amazon but running Lyft and uber at the same time is easy, log into both, keep Uber on top and take the first ping, log out of the inactive one and go do your thing.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Two tips: 1) Don't be lazy. 2) Read the forum and then read some more. There are other identical topics; one has posts even as recent as today with lots of tips there. Again, don't be lazy and read the forum. One thread will not capture even a small portion of all the good tips that are out there spread across the many threads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you do apply for flex, never run Uber at the same time, it will get you deactivated quick and it is the highest paying of the 3. I haven't done Uber or Lyft since I started amazon but running Lyft and uber at the same time is easy, log into both, keep Uber on top and take the first ping, log out of the inactive one and go do your thing.
Hey thank you for the great info! im sorry for not answering before, i didnt get the notification.

Thats top notch info! thank you very much!

·
Registered
957 Posts
You can't learn cooking without some burning or other injuries from sharp objects. Learn it by doing it until you figure it out yourself. We all did the same. What may work for one , may not work for other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts