Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve been driving 3 years over 15000 trips when they got rid of the boost I was still able to make money, but now it’s unbelievable just the new pick-up drop-off rate is costing me almost $300 a week I do over 160 trips a week!!!!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I've been driving 3 years over 15000 trips when they got rid of the boost I was still able to make money, but now it's unbelievable just the new pick-up drop-off rate is costing me almost $300 a week I do over 160 trips a week!!!!
That sucks,I was a uber only guy had to activate lyft now.Less business since this eats thing the backlash is real

·
Premium Member
2,840 Posts
Lol that's even worse my cousin does it you get ridiculously far orders and have to accept everything and also carry cash to pay for orders that's worse in my opinion
At least their app defaults to a 15% tip. Only available options to click are 10, 15, 20%. to tip 0 customer has to type in 0. I bet this has made an improvement in the amount of tips since when I was driving for them this system was not in place.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It now costs drivers money to do Uber eats! They pay .49 per km -25% equals .3675 per km, but that doesn't take into account your kms for driving from the customer drop off, to the restaurant, which they don't pay you for. It's impossible to make anything close to minimum wage, and they know it! .28c per minute is nothing as well, and again, they take off 25% of that, they are being just plain greedy and taking advantage of the desperate, and the new comer's to Canada, shame on them!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It now costs drivers money to do Uber eats! They pay .49 per km -25% equals .3675 per km, but that doesn't take into account your kms for driving from the customer drop off, to the restaurant, which they don't pay you for. It's impossible to make anything close to minimum wage, and they know it! .28c per minute is nothing as well, and again, they take off 25% of that, they are being just plain greedy and taking advantage of the desperate, and the new comer's to Canada, shame on them!
They are animals I'm loosing so much more money now it's embarrassing they are treating citizens of Canada like a third world country I can't belive nobody's went up to the office and done something drastic by now

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
They are animals I'm loosing so much more money now it's embarrassing they are treating citizens of Canada like a third world country I can't belive nobody's went up to the office and done something drastic by now
Lol what? You don't have to work with them eh? Go get a proper minium wage job. Where there are labour laws to protect you. Anyone who thought delivering food at $20 per h would last is foolish especially when there are no labour laws to protect you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts