Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World Map Product Font Line

this new update is so ****en stupid that it make me feel like some dushbag trying to see the maps as new price indicator of the last trip stays the all the time wtf

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
View attachment 11025
this new update is so ****en stupid that it make me feel like some dushbag trying to see the maps as new price indicator of the last trip stays the all the time wtf
Yeah I agree. Some propeller head at UBER HQ will work it out. We only need to be reminded how bad the last trip was for 30secs or so. It's there to see in the trip earnings if we need to.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I agree. Some propeller head at UBER HQ will work it out. We only need to be reminded how bad the last trip was for 30secs or so. It's there to see in the trip earnings if we need to.
mate! i could not bloody stand the damn thing $6 making u smile haha ....drive drive and ****en drive
Sleeve Triangle Font Natural material Rectangle

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yep it sits smack over the top of the surge pricing label. Also have noticed that when logging in during surge pricing that within 10-15 seconds surge disappears or any colour heat map for that matter. Any one else noticing this? Have you guys registered for GST?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I guess that's one way not to feel the pain!
I figure Monte or Xavier will hook you up in Melbourne ! :p

reminds me of a Lennon/McCartney number...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts