Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. So last night was my first night driving for uber. I was out about 5.5 hours and I made $120. I feel this was good and I'm excited to go back out tonight.

I do realize there are a lot of negative people here but I love uber and love driving. It's nice to be in control!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm almost positive uber has this calculated. Everybody has a killer first day (or week) and once you're hooked, it starts to dwindle down. My first two days of driving i made over $200 each day in 8 hours and made about $15 in tips each day. I'll be lucky to clear $100 a day in 12 hours and get one tip a month!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys and gals. So last night was my first night driving for uber. I was out about 5.5 hours and I made $120. I feel this was good and I'm excited to go back out tonight.

I do realize there are a lot of negative people here but I love uber and love driving. It's nice to be in control!
I'm glad you had a good first night, mine was....interesting. ..I went to pick up somebody, and they didn't show, texted and called...it was a wrong number....so was getting ready you cancel ride and leave when I noticed a man laying on the side of the road....not moving. I roll down my window and yell, "are you alright?"...no reply. I quickly cancel my UBER and go offline then dial 911. I then had to drive to the road sign since I forgot the street name to tell the 911 operator...as I was doing that, three (drunk) people were yelling, "are you UBER?" I tell them I was, but have canceled due to an emergency down the road...then one guy asks if he can get in my car, while holding an open 12 pack. Needless to say, um...no. I went onto the site and refunded him due to the events....oh...and the guy laying on the side of the road? He had eventually got up, and thanked me for being concerned...the police wereon their way...the 911 operator said I could leave,so I did. I think I'm going to stick to days, or near the airport from now on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts