Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!

I'm a new Uber driver from NJ (3 weeks now)... after a family member passed away, I found myself with an extra car on my hands, so I figured, why not? My regular car is a 2-door, so I never thought of doing Uber.

Now that I own a 2006 Ford in near-mint condition that's fully paid for, I figured I could put it to good use.

I have to admit, I enjoy doing rideshare so far. I'm only driving one day a week (I go to school, and I'm collecting unemployment which limits how much I'm allowed to make), but it's a great source of extra income for me, and it gets me out of the house!

I'm currently in school for Accounting, and I do some acting work around NJ and NYC. :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
One word of advise since you drive Morris County...stay away from Morristown.

Everyone will say "Oh, go to a bar town, you'll make a lot money!" It's so wrong, once you take someone to Morristown and get a ping in Morristown...you're butt is not leaving Morristown. You'll go up and down the street for $3.71 per ride, struggle finding the pax, struggle with parking, and you'll have drunks run out in front of you on multiple occasions after 2am.

Hit the suburbs, you get better rides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts