Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

How strict is Lyft on this requirement of the new driver referral bonus:

• Get approved as a Lyft driver within 30 days of their original application date
Specifically, lets say I was approved 32 days after first applying.

Now that I am approved to drive, but not within the stated requirement of 30 days from first applying..

will my dashboard still prominently display the bonus amount and ride requirments and encourage me to "get on the road" to complete the rides within 30 days?

If seems grossly unfair to display the bonus amount and ride requirements in your dashboard, if you arent eligible for the bonus.

Can they say, "Congratulations on giving 50 rides within 30 days, but unfortunately you were not approved within 30 days of applying. We know this can be frustrating."

Hmmm yeah I bet they know it's frustrating..

Anyone have any experience with this type of situation?

Thanks,
Jay

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
They will approve you much faster than 32 days. In my case, 5 to 6 hours is all it took.

I feel you have 30 days from date of approval. Not date of starting the application.

Just email them and ask. Their CSRs are quick to respond, and can actually speak English. Good luck.

·
26,287 Posts
Their CSRs are quick to respond,
Please provide me with the e-Mail address(es) of the Lyft CSRs to whom you are sending e-Mails. My wait for a response from Lyft averages eleven days..................................or are you a member of that Hyper-Diaper Sooper-Dooper-Pooper-Scooper-Hour-of-Power Driver Club? Lyft openly advertises that members of whatever-the-name-of-that-club is receive quicker responses.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It's 30 days from when you pass your background check. That took 3 days where I live. It varies by the county you live in.

You'll know you passed background check when you hit driver app and have a full menu on left side of app and have full access to driver dashboard

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Please provide me with the e-Mail address(es) of the Lyft CSRs to whom you are sending e-Mails. My wait for a response from Lyft averages eleven days..................................or are you a member of that Hyper-Diaper Sooper-Dooper-Pooper-Scooper-Hour-of-Power Driver Club? Lyft openly advertises that members of whatever-the-name-of-that-club is receive quicker responses.
11 days? Wow. Here in NJ, I get a response in roughly 4 to 6 hours. I think the maximum time I have waited is overnight. I send emails to [email protected]

I am not a power driver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts