Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am going to start driving, this weekend, even though my background passed 2 weeks ago, I just was not ready to drive yet.

I have a question tho. I did open the app a few times and went online, I did not accept any pings since I was not ready to drive. Does this affect my rating since I did not accept any pings? I'm sure if it, once I start driving I could get my rating back up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Doesn't affect rating but your acceptance rate gets affected. Basically don't go online if you are not ready. Your acceptance rate must stay at 80% or more.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Good Luck, what area are your planning on driving? Stay weary on stayingout of rough neighborhood's such as parts of Newark, Camden, Irvington, Paterson..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in central NJ, so I am going to start in those areas. Keyport, Old Bridge, Matawan, etc. I am going to try and start this coming weekend. Even tho labor day is over, I still think the shore will have some action so I may try that as well.

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
If you are doing uber x do not take more than 4 passengers. If you are xl you can take up to 6 passengers. Please don't **** things up for the rest of us by providing water or snacks for these ******bags.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I had a couple the other night in Hoboken $5 ride asking me if I had any water bottles for them. I told them no. And they said well the other uber drivers do how come you don't ? I responded a $5 ride doesn't give me enought time to waste going into the trunk to get water bottle lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
I had a couple the other night in Hoboken $5 ride asking me if I had any water bottles for them. I told them no. And they said well the other uber drivers do how come you don't ? I responded a $5 ride doesn't give me enought time to waste going into the trunk to get water bottle lol
I just tell them, I'm running a Uber X, no frills service, You must have applied for the wrong service, you wanted the Uber Black for teh X price.. sorry

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lol that's freaking funny!...good job

·
Registered
579 Posts
I live in central NJ, so I am going to start in those areas. Keyport, Old Bridge, Matawan, etc. I am going to try and start this coming weekend. Even tho labor day is over, I still think the shore will have some action so I may try that as well.
Also do not , i mean do not run after Surge's they are fake and i often believe they are manipulated by Uber to get more people out there to overcrowd the area...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts