Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So what's up with this new header? Pickup Point? Near....whatever? This was the second one back-to-back. The first said something about Pickup point M (Enterprise Rent-a Car) which it was near but had nothing to do with the pickup point.

· Registered
50 Posts
Pick up point instructions only work if the pax actually stays at the pin location! If they wander away, oh well... .

I get pins sometimes that are probably inside the pax apartment, but have to drive around looking for them somewhere else, usually near the office site. Happens every day, but I have a pretty good sense of where the pax probably should be. I generally look for the person staring at their phone who suddenly looks up at me approaching! I can tell that they spotted the 'ant' arriving!

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The guy I picked up who showed Enterprise Rent-a-Car as the pickup location waved me down on the street 1 1/2 blocks away as I flew by! Had to go back and pick him up. He even knew it said Enterprise as the pick up location but didn't care.

· Registered
3,200 Posts
I got a "gulf frwy" pick up was on pierce elevated thought what the *** pulled up behind what looked like fender bendet no one approached, heavy traffic, text twice no reply told them they must pay started ride and took off, ended it a few miles up the road. Risk an accident for these asses.
Deactivated..... What never start a trip without pax... Drive off cancel 5 minutes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.