Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do u guys have this situation of the app not showing surge pricing areas and trick drivers into accepting no surge rates. and possibly uber pockets the surges.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
on the rider app there hardly seems to be any cars on the road yet there is no surges. mmme thinks uber trying to collect data on whose willing to work for less money

·
Registered
57 Posts
The other day I was having the same. I would log in at home to see what was happening, the surge and heat maps would show for about 10 seconds and then disappear, log out and in again and the same thing would happen. It had me wondering too.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The other day I was having the same. I would log in at home to see what was happening, the surge and heat maps would show for about 10 seconds and then disappear, log out and in again and the same thing would happen. It had me wondering too.
Definitely testing the market. Which doesn't make sense if nobody can see surge then drivers don't go to that area meaning people don't get rides therefore they pick another service like Lyft...........

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Definitely testing the market. Which doesn't make sense if nobody can see surge then drivers don't go to that area meaning people don't get rides therefore they pick another service like Lyft...........
Wish Uber did have some competition here in the land of Oz. Unfortunately no LYFT, no one here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts