Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did Uber not keep the toggle switch for the online and offline? Now I have to change screen to go offline? Do the Uber software engineers actually use the app themselves? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Even the Lyft App has a toggle switch for online and offline. WTF Uber?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Very Disappointing. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Why did Uber not keep the toggle switch for the online and offline? Now I have to change screen to go offline? Do the Uber software engineers actually use the app themselves? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Even the Lyft App has a toggle switch for online and offline. WTF Uber?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Very Disappointing. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
the new app is much more better than the old one that's why it's called an upgrade and I'm sure they know more of how to design an app then many of us because they referred to suggestions that were implemented by Choppers

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
No.

Why would they? They make 6 figures a year, have no life to speak of and practically live at Uber HQ. I wouldn't be surprised if none of them had a driver's licence and they were all in-cel

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its much faster than the old one where my screen will flicker for 5 seconds then ping box shows up, its a snap on this one...will take time getting used to all the functions but so far not bad.

·
Premium Member
19,485 Posts
It's irrelevant

If you scared

U better accept all pings

Paranoid eh?!!!??!???!
I agree.... I never look at those.... if ride is inconvenient, just cancel or don't accept. I don't need uber's %-tages, or lyft's "your acceptance rate is low" overlay to try to convince me to accept non-profitable "jobs" .

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
I agree.... I never look at those.... if ride is inconvenient, just cancel or don't accept. I don't need uber's %-tages, or lyft's "your acceptance rate is low" overlay to try to convince me to accept non-profitable "jobs" .
Best pings are more than 20 minutes lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
New app can barely see if it's pool. I mistakenly accepted pool like 3 times then cancelled. Cant even change the address. Lots of pax ask me to change it for them. Have to go into another menu to sign off. They need you signed in, doing some slavery and accepting pool.

·
Premium Member
9,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New app can barely see if it's pool. I mistakenly accepted pool like 3 times then cancelled. Cant even change the address. Lots of pax ask me to change it for them. Have to go into another menu to sign off. They need you signed in, doing some slavery and accepting pool.
I think Uber deliberately did that to increase the Pool acceptance rate! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

·
Premium Member
19,485 Posts
You should never change the address for pax. I tell em I can't do it, I drive to where app tells me to drive.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts