Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that didn't take long now did it?
I make it a point to call the police every time I drive by this disgusting dump during a rematch and report that "something might be on fire" or "It looks like there was an accident and two men are about to fight, send help"
Seriously, the Q is full and you have 50 loser ants pulled over just fighting to get in.
Truly the bottom rung...
20191210_125437.jpg

20191210_125900.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-10-22-53-26.png

Screenshot_2019-12-10-22-53-42.png

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but what's the problem with him praying?
You said that not me.
Prayers are jolly if you need them.
Aren't drivers supposed to stay with their vehicle?
This is a clear violation of the stated rules but since you're open to it, I'll just come over and pray on your back porch.
All good right?

·
Registered
450 Posts
And let’s see them give out tickets because somebody violated the rule to go pray. Good luck with that lawsuit. You are trying to be a dick and honestly, your parents should’ve used that condom. Seems that you just have nostalgia since you should’ve been in it and not taking a picture of it. Lastly, minding your business is free. Goodnight.

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
minding your business is free
Indeed

And let's see them give out tickets because somebody violated the rule to go pray. Good luck with that lawsuit.
Wtf are you talking about?
He/She has acres of land to freely pray on, no?
Can you pray at arrivals?
Can I pray at Macy's?
Can we pray in YOUR kitchen?
Seriously you make 0 sense.

Seems that you just have nostalgia since you should've been in it and not taking a picture of it
Try reading the rematch portion of the post before you choose to run your mouth.
Nighty....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Where are my words confusing you? Why does somebody minding their business and praying bother you? He isn’t drinking, doing drugs, having sex. He is praying... while you are taking his picture and posting it online. He happens to be in the queue waiting and we can ASSUME that he is in line, due to this he has a certain time that he has to pray and unfortunately has to break a rule. You know what, I already gave you too much attention... goodnight. Stay in your small mind.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
LOL at the flagging of words “desperation,” “lesions,” “open sores.”

Honestly, I thought the guy was in puking formation before reading the ensuing give and take.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
LOL at the flagging of words "desperation," "lesions," "open sores."

Honestly, I thought the guy was in puking formation before reading the ensuing give and take.
Nah, he's just playing make believe in public

But Ill bet If Bordain parked behind him and blasted this at full volume.......

....it would be a huge problem and he'd be the bad guy.

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL at the flagging of words "desperation," "lesions," "open sores."

Honestly he could have been, I have no idea.
@D4christ1 went out of her way to make this a religious thread when it was intended to be an "airport rules" thread.
She triggered herself haha

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Honestly he could have been, I have no idea.
@D4christ1 went out of her way to make this a religious thread when it was intended to be an "airport rules" thread.
She triggered herself haha
Well thats true but its a blessing in disguise. I now know that I while I'm in the lot, I have religious freedom. So I'm cool sacrifice a live chicken, wipe the blood all over my face, and do a rain dance if I so choose.

If Wex is in the lot, he can give me the the secret rasta handshake so its official and we can do gravity bongs.

All this time I was keeping my Satanic Rastafarianism to myself in public because I thought I was being polite. What an idiot Ive been.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Where are my words confusing you? Why does somebody minding their business and praying bother you? He isn't drinking, doing drugs, having sex. He is praying... while you are taking his picture and posting it online. He happens to be in the queue waiting and we can ASSUME that he is in line, due to this he has a certain time that he has to pray and unfortunately has to break a rule. You know what, I already gave you too much attention... goodnight. Stay in your small mind.
What's wrong with doing drugs and having sex?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Bros, anyone who wants to blaze at the ant lot hit me up I'll be in my hammock that's hanging between two WAV vans

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
LOL I gotta remember that one. Can't wait to lay that on one of my coworkers.
Yeah because that's the sort of knee slapping banal sense of humor that lead you to the username @Jumpin Jim
Why not double down and attempt to impress your co-workers at Caldor with your new cache of condom dick jokes?
We all held our sides whilst they split with laughter as God wept....

Yeah, that forum is pretty much dysfunctional there. Overrun by trolls-N-aholes.
: (

I want that damn partridge out of the pear tree before Christmas by whatever means necessary. Freakin partridge is obsessed with pears, I don't get it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
See you have the gift of timing and you can't teach that sort of thing.
That's fire Jim!!!!
Keep it rolling big boy!!

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Ok, drop someone off at PHL. No rematch so I go to lot (just testing) after 40 min I get an express pool on bartram ave. Accept by mistake, cancel. Same ping, again. Deny. Get thrown out of Q. Lot full and I have been here for an hour. Uber your software sucks.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts