Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
comes with a lot of restrictions, maybe someone can post

should be easy to achieve though, 1 trip per hour in the heart of DC?
but then again, in that traffic, 1 might be the max

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Should be easy to achieve unless, after 1 trip out of DC .....you can't get back in :)

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
requirements arent that bad
the 50min is NOT per hour
its merely 50min for that whole day of wed, and then 50min by 1pm on thurs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
$22/hour gross fares to sit in traffic.......

What ever happened to $27+ guarantees? I thought Fuber partners made more money with fare reductions?

It's "Uber Math ®" all over again!

No thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also the guarantee appears to be gross, not net.
they are normally almost always gross
only net was the UberEats rate ive seen

but if you can game it to one short trip per hour, i think its a win for the DC traffic loving folks
i can tell you guys the secret to gaming it if you ask nicely...

·
Registered
178 Posts
they are normally almost always gross
only net was the UberEats rate ive seen

but if you can game it to one short trip per hour, i think its a win for the DC traffic loving folks
i can tell you guys the secret to gaming it if you ask nicely...
Who is nicely and why should we ask him?

·
Registered
448 Posts
My hourly rate will be $30-35hr
I'm a 24/7 THINKAHOLIC WITH NO
CURE IN SIGHT...
I'm sure everyone will have a different
strategy or tactic..I'm sure most will
come out on the winning side of things..
Good luck drivers..
stay accident free.. empty yourself b4 driving..no swearing you might be driving a cousin of the Pope..lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
The key to high surging is to shut the app off for a minute or so..that's why they wanted to know who's all driving because chances are Uber will be spending some of their own money to compensate for parts of certain surges..if y'all watched the CEO's video posted a few days ago he mentioned how Uber came out of their pockets during hurricane Sandy..so basically the pax may see 2x..drivers may see 3x..we'll get the 3x but pax will only pay 2x..now if drivers shut the app off here & there..Uber will have no choice but to fork it over & eat it..the last thing they would want is lost confidence from pax & bad press about pax not being picked up in the DMV..this is our chance to DANCE WITH THE DEVIL..WHO'S IN??? As for now it's NAP TIME..lol

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
At some point Ubers not going to be able and prop themselves up any longer? And requiring at some point to make an overall profit on there own.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Will be using same tragedy. If only $22 gross I'll be shutting it down early! I'm expecting more like $35 gross per hr?
thats what im thinking, if i decide to go out in the morning. ill work the surges, no way im going to accept 90 percent of pings and stay online 50min an hour. ill play hide and seek to surges come in. matter fact i will try hard not to do any runs without some type of surge.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts