23,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Guy pinged me on the hwy. His car crapped out and his daughter needed to go to school.
When I drove by, his car was on a blind curve with enough shoulder to barely fit a car and cars wizzin by.
Tells me his daughter is gonna be late for a test she can't miss.
I told him he needs to first get a Caltrans road service toe truck with lights behind him.
I had to cancel because he just didn't get it. All my instructions and concerns were in text to cover my own butt.
No test is worth the girls life.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
The car overheated. I don't think she had a choice but to pull over immediately. I've never been in an overheated car but I think the engine shuts off when it gets overheated. I think the lesson here is to take care of your car so you'd never be in this spot.

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car overheated. I don't think she had a choice but to pull over immediately. I've never been in an overheated car but I think the engine shuts off when it gets overheated. I think the lesson here is to take care of your car so you'd never be in this spot.
I definitely don't blame the car that overheated. More saying don't pull over for them...let the Roadside Service help them...they are Pros and have better equipment and training for such. Or at least CHP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts