Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Uber Community:

Are any of you driving between 7am and 11am tomorrow (Sunday)? I'm looking for a ride from Burleson to Bedford--In the past, the fare has been about $40--If you're interested, please private message me your name/number. The Burleson address is not in the pickup zone, so I can't request through the app.

Cheers,

LAS

·
Banned
612 Posts
Worst case scenario. Take a cab to south fort worth. I think Everyman is in the zone. Request an uber from there. But you might find someone. Good luck !

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Another worst case scenario is that. If the driver get there to pick u up. You will probably report that to uber coz lot of them do and for few extra dollar he will be deactivate. So boy get a cab all the way to Bedford for better service. Uber don't work in cash since it's cashless lol....

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Dear Uber Community:

Are any of you driving between 7am and 11am tomorrow (Sunday)? I'm looking for a ride from Burleson to Bedford--In the past, the fare has been about $40--If you're interested, please private message me your name/number. The Burleson address is not in the pickup zone, so I can't request through the app.

Cheers,

LAS
Message me and I will be glad to uber u from Burleson to Bedford.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts