Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

So I had kind of an odd question. I need an Uber XL driver that can take the four voice actors from the Animaniacs around to KOMO 4 and King 5 and Q 13 + KIRO Radio, from and back to the Seattle Sheraton this Friday morning from roughly a 745 a.m. pickup at the Sheraton and a 10:45 a.m. return to the Sheraton.

So 3 hours. My question is is it possible to have the same Uber XL driver that entire time or would we have to request a new driver at each media Outlet?

If there are any Uber XL drivers out there who are going to be available that morning during that block of time who are interested in being tipped partially in the form of Comic-Con ticket which is sold out by the way as well as autographed 8 by 10s of the Animaniacs and photo-ops with them please private message me. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No absolutely wanting to make this an official ride we just don't want to have to reorder separate rides over the course of those three hours. I just didn't know if one driver can do a three hour ride.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
No absolutely wanting to make this an official ride we just don't want to have to reorder separate rides over the course of those three hours. I just didn't know if one driver can do a three hour ride.
Depends on the surge multiplier they are willing to pay, I would bet.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
I have a scheduling issue and cannot fill this request. Sounds like a fun time.

It would be possible to do this all as one trip. Max time is four hours before a trip is automatically ended.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I could probably do it. I'm not sure the logistics of this other than what was mentioned doing it as a single 3 hour ride. FWIW I drive a Mercedes GL450, not quite as roomy as the Suburbans and Escalades but almost.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts