Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I need to find a round trip ride for my son on Sunday, from Kiski Prep High Scool, 1888 Brett Lane, Saltsburg, PA to Franklin Regional High School for Wrestling Practice. The practice is 11:00 am - 12:30. This is a weekly need if available.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Live out by Murrysville...will hopefully be on road tomorrow AM, start checking Uber app for car near Saltsburg, will head out by your area,,,u can get on app and request ride. Love driving out in that area, just not enuff business in area right now.

If you already covered this, can u post so I don't hang out to long. Wish I would have seen this sooner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Live out by Murrysville...will hopefully be on road tomorrow AM, start checking Uber app for car near Saltsburg, will head out by your area,,,u can get on app and request ride. Love driving out in that area, just not enuff business in area right now.

If you already covered this, can u post so I don't hang out to long. Wish I would have seen this sooner.
I am glad to hear from you. However, I have it covered for tomorrow. My parents are actually driving to take him. I wish I had heard from you earlier. I would love to stay in touch with you for future rides back & forth to Franklin Regional. The next need for a ride is Sunday, October 25th. Is posting to this site the best way to make prior arrangements? Thanks for reaching out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.