Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
2 simple things,
I heard some time ago that the insurance that Uber covers during trip has a deductible of $2500, is this true?

Also, can someone point me to any official Uber document that states how their "Service Fee" is calculated?
I remember long time ago I was able to see a clear 30% cut for Uber on a document, but of course I can't find that info now.

Any help is good, thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,261 Posts
Hello all,
2 simple things,
I heard some time ago that the insurance that Uber covers during trip has a deductible of $2500, is this true?

Also, can someone point me to any official Uber document that states how their "Service Fee" is calculated?
I remember long time ago I was able to see a clear 30% cut for Uber on a document, but of course I can't find that info now.

Any help is good, thanks.
The $2500 is for Lyft. Uber deductible is $1000

Service fee is explained in the May 22nd addendum that you agreed to if you've driven since that date. Service fees are not percentage based at all, they are the difference between what you rack up on the virtual meter and what the pax was quoted.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The $2500 is for Lyft. Uber deductible is $1000

Service fee is explained in the May 22nd addendum that you agreed to if you've driven since that date. Service fees are not percentage based at all, they are the difference between what you rack up on the virtual meter and what the pax was quoted.
Thank you very much for the info, is exactly what I needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts