Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,
Really seriously need help, been over 2 mnth with uber working partime and strugling to make money, what am i doing wrong?please please someone guide me the right places and time? I have alot of debt to pay and now strugling to payfor my car and insurance, help will be appriciated. Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
If u are still doing only 600 miles per month that is the main problem, u cannot make nothing doing only 600miles per month

·
Banned
550 Posts
The only way to make it pay in minicabbing unfortunately requires long hours, because of the relatively high overheads, but if you need some cash work to tie you over on the quick, I can recommend you one in the west end with good rates, but it's night work and occasionaly you will get piss heads but generally good and you can mix it with Uber as well, I m gonna pm you the number

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello friends,
Really seriously need help, been over 2 mnth with uber working partime and strugling to make money, what am i doing wrong?please please someone guide me the right places and time? I have alot of debt to pay and now strugling to payfor my car and insurance, help will be appriciated. Thank you
Sorry to hear about your experience of Uber. I'm wondering whether to take the plunge and start driving with Uber. Are you finding things really that bad, and which town/city are you in? Maybe it would be worth travelling a bit further to a place where there's more business.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts