Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooo an idiot hit my parked car on Super Bowl Sunday and I haven't been able to drive for Lyft since. Unfortunately my work situation has also changed since then and I would have been driving a lot of hours that I've never driven before. Lyft will not give me any help regarding hourly averages for the dates and times I would have driven, and they told me to refer back to my old summaries and the basic cost per mile and minute for the Denver area. The summaries and calculation don't account for prime time, rush hours, and special events like the Super Bowl. If anyone who drives full time can help me out with some numbers, I'd really appreciate it. The insurance company won't compensate me for lost income without some documentation. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They need some kind of documentation of what I would have made, so I am looking for people who drove a lot during the last month to help me out so I can at least put something together. I have a list of all the dates and times I planned to drive, and I need to figure out an estimate of what I would have made in order to submit the claim, so seeing some summaries from February would be an enormous help.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
They need some kind of documentation of what I would have made, so I am looking for people who drove a lot during the last month to help me out so I can at least put something together. I have a list of all the dates and times I planned to drive, and I need to figure out an estimate of what I would have made in order to submit the claim, so seeing some summaries from February would be an enormous help.
When I got in accident I sent insurance company my summaries and asked for a high amount (everything) . They looked at it and said tips are not included and basically gave me their amount of what my average weekly earnings were.
So, I would just send them weekly summaries and if they don't like the number , they will tell you what number is based on the paperwork you submitted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts