Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am seeking advice on medical insurance for myself. I have never had private medical/ dental, but need it now. I previously have gotten group through an employer.

currently I am only doing Uber, I am 46 & have preexisting issues (diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)…..not sure what others have, but would greatly appreciate any advice.

· Premium Member
11,580 Posts
I have never had private medical/ dental, but need it now.
All I can tell you is: Medical Insurance used to be affordable until Obama f* everything up.
Anyway, prices vary according to the county that you reside in. I suggest you call a local broker to hunt the best prices in your area.
I wish you best of luck!

· Premium Member
4,113 Posts
What state are you in they all have different programs.
Obama care is currently a substatized program that helps a lot if you have an income under $60,000 you can go online find a location or a website to get ahold of someone to set you up. Most bronze plans are free and gold plans run about $300 a month

1 - 7 of 7 Posts