Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving frm green gate st towards westham lane in in E15, the bus lane says controlled frm 7pm to 10am but the bus lane near westham lane police station where i was stoped issued me a penalty,im confused if i should pay it or was i wrong.
Tnx

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
I was driving frm green gate st towards westham lane in in E15, the bus lane says controlled frm 7pm to 10am but the bus lane near westham lane police station where i was stoped issued me a penalty,im confused if i should pay it or was i wrong.
Tnx
What time were you stopped. And was it signed 10 am until 7 pm or 7 pm until 10 am.
I'm going to hazard a guess on this one.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What time were you stopped. And was it signed 10 am until 7 pm or 7 pm until 10 am.
Far as i know frm plaistow road the bus lane says 7am to 10am and towards westham lane it says controlled zone frm 7
Frm plaistow road it says 7am to 10am but towards westham lane its controlled zonecnt remember what time but the sign shows bus taxi 7am to 10am.im confused if i should pau also iy was on a saturday at 9-30pm

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Far as i know frm plaistow road the bus lane says 7am to 10am and towards westham lane it says controlled zone frm 7

Frm plaistow road it says 7am to 10am but towards westham lane its controlled zonecnt remember what time but the sign shows bus taxi 7am to 10am.im confused if i should pau also iy was on a saturday at 9-30pm
You need to go and look at the sign carefully and check the times against the time on the issued ticket. Post pics here if you aren't sure.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to go and look at the sign carefully and check the times against the time on the issued ticket. Post pics here if you aren't sure.
I had a look it says mon to fri 7am to
Hi, just went by this location where the penalty was given . It says buslane 7am to 10am also controlled zone frm 8am to 6-30pm and i was there on sat night at 9-30pm, sure this was given by mostake? Also saw the video where he captured my car and when he captured the time on the sign the video quickly changes towards my car again and ends.

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
I had a look it says mon to fri 7am to

Hi, just went by this location where the penalty was given . It says buslane 7am to 10am also controlled zone frm 8am to 6-30pm and i was there on sat night at 9-30pm, sure this was given by mostake? Also saw the video where he captured my car and when he captured the time on the sign the video quickly changes towards my car again and ends.
Well from what you are saying you should appeal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.