Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting it here because I don't want do it on App in the last moment when I need it. I don't want the driver to show up and frown on the luggage. Following is what I am looking for, and if you can help me out, please drop a message.

Car Type Required: UberXL
Date: November 14, 2015
Time: 4:00AM
Destination: PHL Philadelphia Int. Airport.
Persons: 2 Adults, 1 kid (3 year)
Car Seat: Available with me.
Luggage: 6 Check-in size bags, and few small items for carry-on.

·
25,704 Posts
I am not sure of Pennsylvania law or how the insurance policies are there. You would be aware that in most markets, if the driver carries you off the application, there is no insurance coverage?

If the UberXL vehicle is licenced as a limousine, that might be different. Usually, UberXL is not so licenced, that would be Uber SUV, at least for your needs, it would be. I do not know if Uber offers Uber Black/Uber SUV in your market.

Reactions: Sandwichman

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am posting it here because I don't want do it on App in the last moment when I need it. I don't want the driver to show up and frown on the luggage. Following is what I am looking for, and if you can help me out, please drop a message.

Car Type Required: UberXL
Date: November 14, 2015
Time: 4:00AM
Destination: PHL Philadelphia Int. Airport.
Persons: 2 Adults, 1 kid (3 year)
Car Seat: Available with me.
Luggage: 6 Check-in size bags, and few small items for carry-on.
Hi! I Have a buddy who can do it.. Erv (267) 521-9983 he's an uber xl driver and is willing to pick you up at 4am

1 - 8 of 8 Posts