Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks in advance guys, can you provide me a comprehensive list of tlc insurance company and their brokers or whichever you have used and or using right now and happy with it. It will be wonderful and grant for me.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Insurance mafia, gotta kick up to the boss every month.
I didn't understand your reply sorry mate. This question has been asked due to have a decent knowledge of whereabouts of the tlc insurance company so we can pick a better policy than the current one (Hereford) . Thanks

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Find a good broker. They are the ones that shop around for you. And I say shop around loosely cuz there isnt really that many options. The insurance companies available have a tight grip on the market.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What so you mean by better policy? More coverage or less expensive? I guess they are all similar.
Less expensive.
Find a good broker. They are the ones that shop around for you. And I say shop around loosely cuz there isnt really that many options. The insurance companies available have a tight grip on the market.
Any suggestions of brokers? I don't know any of them except 2 and they aren't very well. I searched on google but it is apparent these brokers aren't tech savvy so details are scares.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Less expensive.

Any suggestions of brokers? I don't know any of them except 2 and they aren't very well. I searched on google but it is apparent these brokers aren't tech savvy so details are scares.
I suggest you visit the brokers near you. Doesnt make to much sense to go to far these services.

And feel them out when you visit. You can tell alot about these brokers by the way they run their office. Its pretty much the way they will handle any issues you may have.

If they look and feel sloppy they probably are. Also how long the broker been working in this industry and even how long their employees have been working for them. Ive walked into some and literally walked right out because they looked a mess with employees all stressed out which usually a sign of novice brokers.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much are you paying with hereford now?
$360/month it is been a long time, paying this shtt.

The cheapest one, look up ta anchor
Thanks for the information, i will look into them.
Stay away from InShurr they steal peoples lingo :mad:
They have denied me on ground of that i had an accident lol thank god.
Stay away from Uno brokerage.
Good to know, thanks lad for ur advice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts