Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
Chevrolet Suburban
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The new and EXCITING snowflake fun!
If the Lakers do it... ughhhhhhh....... i think about your bottom line....
Surge was 2.6 yesterday ( not sure if there were any good rides )

Man this SUCKKKKKKKK... Then just hit March madness with no Fans... Keeps people from traveling and spreading their nasty germs....

·
Premium Member
Chevrolet Suburban
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Events are toast for the next two months.
Events and clubs is where I make my money... I already called my fleet owner and told him, I may have to bow out depending on how my earnings on this week. If I can pull my weight, then maybe he can pass the car on to someone who is full time who can...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Man this SUCKKKKKKKK... Then just hit March madness with no Fans... Keeps people from traveling and spreading their nasty germs....
It's been announced that March Madness will have no fans. It's unreal & very frustrating because it seems like such an overreaction, but I know I'm ignorant. I haven't really engaged in any coronavirus threads on UP because it seemed like mass hysteria & I can't go an hour without hearing "coronavirus". It's annoying.

·
Premium Member
14,262 Posts
Events and clubs is where I make my money... I already called my fleet owner and told him, I may have to bow out depending on how my earnings on this week. If I can pull my weight, then maybe he can pass the car on to someone who is full time who can...
Leave on good terms and come back in the summer. No point for you to bust ass just to break even on the lease.

·
Banned
3,663 Posts
Leave on good terms and come back in the summer. No point for you to bust ass just to break even on the lease.
I guess you'll be staying home eating $50 worth of taco hell

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Theyre
It's been announced that March Madness will have no fans. It's unreal & very frustrating because it seems like such an overreaction, but I know I'm ignorant. I haven't really engaged in any coronavirus threads on UP because it seemed like mass hysteria & I can't go an hour without hearing "coronavirus". It's annoying.
CORONAVIRUS!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Universities are canceling classes in favor of on-line classes. Concerts postponed. Business banning travel. My son's school is cancelling outside field trip activities and classes maybe cancelled. Streaming services business expected to boom as no one will be going out anymore for the next year.

Reactions: AuxCordTherapy

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Cattle show in Texas cancelled, Chicago st Patricks day parade cancelled.

Reactions: scatman
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.