Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls,

New to this forum. Wanted to get your opinion on the new update. Seems like uber constantly keeps updating its app and now I can't use Waze for directions anymore. Not automatically at least. I do NOT want to be stopped for using my device while driving and Waze is so much better.

Anyone know a workaround?

·
Registered
987 Posts
The new app update you need to chose which gps you wanna use. Before, which was better and make sense, you shose "ask every time" option which gives you more flexibility and option when gps breaks down and you can switch right away to other gps while on trip

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just wondring how many times you guys report a wrong address on Waze. I did one yesterday about 937 progress Ave and fixed today.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't even allow me to choose a different GPS than the one on uber. Uber GPS isn't very reliable. I use iPhone as well. Haven't noticed the option to choose as of today.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh thanks man. I found it. Much appreciated.
Hopefully works without any glitches.
Uber has been acting up a lot lately. Somewhat Disgruntled driver here.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Oh thanks man. I found it. Much appreciated.
Hopefully works without any glitches.
Uber has been acting up a lot lately. Somewhat Disgruntled driver here.
Here to help! According to AJ. 90% of drivers are satisfied with uber. You feeling disgruntled is a normal and shouldn't be feeling that way anymore. Hope you lots of health and safety!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts