Uber Drivers Forum banner

Nation wide Uber driver strike.

20K views 316 replies 81 participants last post by  Driverish 
I have
Setting up some fake rider accounts now.

Strikes need enforcers or they are useless.
7 accounts ready. can do 7 more.and take care of bad drivers on hwd blv 2am saturday. No problem.
Bad drivers who wont participate will get it. Thats our responsibility making it successfull.

Yes yes yes

It looks like no one else knows. But, they will.
We should also create a warning flier to all drivers not to use uber or else we will play the game on them. No mercy here.if they want to work. Than lyft is there.
Also we can encourage all pax to start downloading lyft app. This is nightmare for travis. He cant sleep with the thought of lyft app in our phones.this idiot have to learn not to mess with us we are human beings not animals

money time ....... Question.... What do you mean about a warning flyer??
warn them about what"????
Warn them if they dont participate in the strike, We can take care of them. Like eggs, tomatoes. Jammers, false pings , waiting for them when they arrive to pick up and cancel...i will personally do it friday night .hwd blv x las palmas. They cant benefit when we fight.if they want to do lyft thats fine but not uber.
Agree??????:

I spoke to one driver today. He knew about everything thay was going on. He didnt like the idea. Started to lecture me how experienced he is working for uber 2 yrs+, and i have no idea who is uber. Showed me all his equipment and told me i dont know how to make money. So i showed him my daily friday.than he got quiet.anyways he said he will not support.he was driving a honda crv. I just asked him think again and work for lyft.
Wow he was so hostile, told me i have no reason to strike, but im glad he took some time to talk after he saw my trips. I did not think its that hard to have a friendly chat. Lets hope next time better.
Well......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.