Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Yep. Just check in trip history on your wife's phone then click on their picture.

I verified this with a driver that I know.

I gave her a hard time because I saw her rating dropped drastically a few months after I took a ride with her.
Comments I could see were also different.

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. Just check in trip history on your wife's phone then click on their picture.

I verified this with a driver that I know.

I gave her a hard time because I saw her rating dropped drastically a few months after I took a ride with her.
Comments I could see were also different.
Ohh yea.....we'll get a one month from now progress report then...my wife said she looked nervous and not too sure of herself....I see the Uber noose getting attached soon.

She might of been better hitting the drunks that might not notice how bad of a driver. Damn, daytime people leaving and coming from work have zero patience.

·
Registered
362 Posts
My rating has been as low as 4.71.

Drunks and college kids are hell on ratings. Because of the market and hours I drive, there can be periods where my pax consist almost entirely of...
drunk college kids.
Sux.. Cause thats where the moneys at. But, you gotta be willing to take the lpw ratings risk to get the high money.

I can make 150 in 6hrs. On a night time shift.. But ushually get 1 or 2 1*s

During the day... 150 in 8hrs or more. But.. I never get 1*s during the day. Just lots of compliments on how clean or nice my car is.

Its just like gambling.. Take the bigger risk.. Get the bigger reward.

·
Registered
325 Posts
My rating has been as low as 4.71.

Drunks and college kids are hell on ratings. Because of the market and hours I drive, there can be periods where my pax consist almost entirely of...
drunk college kids.
Same hours driver. I had a 4.75 a year ago I think. Up to a 4.85 and actually kind of 'proud' of that, as silly as that is.

·
Registered
325 Posts
you should be.

I would imagine a 4.7 driver gets a lot of cancels.
nah excluding new drivers, I think it's par for my market. I do get occasional rider cancels (1:100?) but I don't think above ordinary rate. one person (back when they only saw one decimal for us) did make the comment to me once that she cancelled on two other drivers because of their rating. I dunno.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Same hours driver. I had a 4.75 a year ago I think. Up to a 4.85 and actually kind of 'proud' of that, as silly as that is.
Yep, same rating and same feeling here.

Some of it is experience and knowing how to spot those ratings land mines. But I think at least some of my higher rating is due to the changes in the system.

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Clearly if she ended up with you

View attachment 238225
Very true Noe.....we are complete opposites....I was a bad kid from 14-21 ~ she never never missed school and went to church on Sunday's.

She did find good in me even though I was still an A hole at 21

U ever see drive fail compilations on utube? Russian drivers don't need a license to drive
I couldn't imagine a USA with no license required.....insurance rates would be $1,000 a month

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.