Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My VA Registration expired end of May. I went online while in MD and haven't gotten a ping for 2 hours. Do I have to have the VA inspection in order to get calls period int he DMV? My car is registered in MD and registration is still good.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
My VA Registration expired end of May. I went online while in MD and haven't gotten a ping for 2 hours. Do I have to have the VA inspection in order to get calls period int he DMV? My car is registered in MD and registration is still good.
Sounds like your mixing up registration with inspection. Need an inspection for Uber every year. Va inspection is cheaper, faster, easier than Md. I don't think you'll get Pings anywhere in DMV with expired inspection.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like your mixing up registration with inspection. Need an inspection for Uber every year. Va inspection is cheaper, faster, easier than Md. I don't think you'll get Pings anywhere in DMV with expired inspection.
yeah I guess the VA iinspecection is used with the MD inspection. I thought you were given like 90 days in DC and 30-60 days in MD without an inspection. I got my inspection and it shows that its updated but I still not getting any pings.

·
Premium Member
7,499 Posts
yeah I guess the VA iinspecection is used with the MD inspection. I thought you were given like 90 days in DC and 30-60 days in MD without an inspection. I got my inspection and it shows that its updated but I still not getting any pings.
Are you able to sign in?
Did you visit the Hub
Did you at least call support and get a confirmation al your documents are up to date?
You'll get advise here, but to fix your account you need to keep contacting support til they do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts