Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Jones, we have a problem. I would be here all day if I was to list the issues drivers are having with UBER, not only in Las Vegas but for all of the USA and abroad. I'm not sure what drivers you spoke to but I have a feeling they were not quit truthful or you didn't listen to the real issues. Your quote " In business you have to have ears as well as a mouth" (Jeff Jones) is 100% true for any business to succeed but, in many cases those ears are deaf. My question to you is are yours in perfect pitch.
~ Tammy

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Mr. Jones, we have a problem. I would be here all day if I was to list the issues drivers are having with UBER, not only in Las Vegas but for all of the USA and abroad. I'm not sure what drivers you spoke to but I have a feeling they were not quit truthful or you didn't listen to the real issues. Your quote " In business you have to have ears as well as a mouth" (Jeff Jones) is 100% true for any business to succeed but, in many cases those ears are deaf. My question to you is are yours in perfect pitch.
~ Tammy
Approaching the two thousand trip mark is a great feat. This is not a business. Period!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts