Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been working over the past year on an easy and comprehensive control for my Uber income and decided to share it with you guys, my fellow Uber drivers. It can be very helpful specially for new drivers or who has not created it's own control yet.

This is an Excel spreadsheet so you need Microsoft Excel to run it. It gives you on real time, information about GST, tax, BAS, logbook, expenses, income and averages. You can also add another income.

You can see and download the spreadsheet itself here(LINK REMOVED, NEW VERSION TO COME ON LATE MAY 2017) and an example spreadsheet here (LINK REMOVED, NEW VERSION TO COME ON LATE MAY 2017).

Below you can see some screenshots and how it would look over a year:

Summary:
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Pattern

Income:
Music Font Entertainment Line Parallel

Expenses:
Rectangle Music Font Sheet music Handwriting

Logbook:
Rectangle Slope Font Screenshot Parallel

Charts:
Colorfulness Rectangle Slope Font Line

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Very good, very detailed.
Thanks mate. The most revealing field is "Net income per hour", I was impressed the first time I saw it...

Just out of curiosity - are these your own numbers, or just made up?
It's not my own numbers but they are based on my numbers. My final result is not far from that....

ricdam are those ex GST figures?
Include GST. You can see the GST itself (sales and credit) in the GST summary.
Btw, I did not hide formulas for most fields, so you can see what it's calculating...

Premium Member

Premium Member
Great spreadsheet ... also good to get some idea of other drivers' net returns as % of fares... ie. after GST (after credits), Uber commission, tax deductables/expenses, and tax... I understand it isnt exact... and everyone's will vary to degrees.. esp. tax to pay...

gives some perspective to how much you get to keep on each fare as a %...and the variability ..
reality check ...

thanks for sharing all your effort, and permitting customisations/modifications...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.