Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And Ya wonder why this place is dying....

People ask for help.
Get shlt on.

Welcome to UP.net
Where we will help you only after calling you a pillock, prosaic, and even stuporus. Cause we like to drag you down to a level where we can be all omnipotent and prudish. Dont forget to grab a cookie while your here!

While your are busy trying to figure out what i said, you can look up obtuse while you're at it.

God knows most of you aint got a clue about "bigun typie wurds."

View attachment 618537
thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is impossible to explain to anyone who blindly gives their personal info out to random text or calls ,
Why that behavior is dumb or some may say stupid.

When telling a child , hey don’t jump into that fire , cause you’ll get burnt , most don’t jump , but when an adult does not use their brain to make smart decisions , then I think a little joke about how dumb one’s decision is would be a decent response , without really saying , “ Hey dipshit ! , , Stop and think about what your doin before ya handover the keys to your kingdom .
It wasn't blindly, it was through the app while I was on the way to pick up the ride. You know, a mistake, you've never made one in your life? What a sad site this is. Some people were truly helpful and then there's guys like you with a need to feel better about yourself by belittling others. Another tough guy that wouldn't dare speak to anyone face to face the way you speak here. I got in touch with Uber and I am online now.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
It wasn't blindly, it was through the app while I was on the way to pick up the ride. You know, a mistake, you've never made one in your life? What a sad site this is. Some people were truly helpful and then there's dicks like you with a need to feel better about yourself by belittling others. Another tough guy that wouldn't dare speak to anyone face to face the way you speak here. Go f*uck yourself, I got in touch with Uber and I am online now. You can eat sh*t and die of hemorrhoids, slowly.
Hemorrhoids.. Lol
Hand Food Gesture Ingredient Finger

Cheers!

Damn it. Goatse.Cx block chained..

Long live Goatse.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Okay calm down a bit, I think there have been over reactions in this thread. I am sorry to hear about your hacking issue. I would chalk this up to a learning lesson and just move on.

As far as reactions on this board. . .I would chalk it up to a learning lesson also. . When you post something , you are inevitably going to get some smart ass or sarcastic response. ..don't take it personally or you are going to get mad and stay mad on this board. . .

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Well it was educational to this newbie.

It is hard enough operating a vehicle, an app, and finding pax... that incoming messages can get thru and throw you off.

·
2021 Bugatti Chiron
7,177 Posts
I bet the vast majority of Uber drivers never visit this site, especially before they start driving Uber. They come here when they have a problem (got scammed) because they are searching for help, they have no idea these scams go on until they are hit by one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How do I get in touch with Uber? I've reported it on the site multiple times, I have not heard back. I mean, I was contacted through the app, it's crazy. Does anyone ever get their account back?
Only way I ever got to speak with a human being on the phone was by going into the Trip Details of my ride history within the passenger app. Select any trip and scroll down to Safety Incident Reporting Line and click on “
Contact Uber's Safety Incident Reporting.
Line”, or just dial (800) 285-6172. Problem is, after listening to hold music for up to a half hour to speak with someone, they’ll just type it into a report that
I would understand being called stupid if I was contacted outside the ap. I was contacted VIA the app, I would not beli9eve hackers had the ability to do that, but hey, instead of helping, thanks for calling me stupid!
Same exact thing just happened to me from within the app. And the same geniuses want to bask in their superior intellect. I guess that’s just how Mensa members and Nobel laureates spend their time, making simple rideshare drivers feel bad about themselves.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Only way I ever got to speak with a human being on the phone was by going into the Trip Details of my ride history within the passenger app. Select any trip and scroll down to Safety Incident Reporting Line and click on “
Line”, or just dial (800) 285-6172. Problem is, after listening to hold music for up to a half hour to speak with someone, they’ll just type it into a report that

Same exact thing just happened to me from within the app. And the same geniuses want to bask in their superior intellect. I guess that’s just how Mensa members and Nobel laureates spend their time, making simple rideshare drivers feel bad about themselves.

Whoops, sorry! Phone battery died in the middle of the first part, there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It is impossible to explain to anyone who blindly gives their personal info out to random text or calls ,
Why that behavior is dumb or some may say stupid.

When telling a child , hey don’t jump into that fire , cause you’ll get burnt , most don’t jump , but when an adult does not use their brain to make smart decisions , then I think a little joke about how dumb one’s decision is would be a decent response , without really saying , “ Hey dipshit ! , , Stop and think about what your doin before ya handover the keys to your kingdom .
Hey, that’s helpful! You sent like a real happy fellow. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks, I got in touch
So, whatever happened? Same thing happened to me this past weekend and now I’ve just managed to schedule a Hub appointment NEXT WEEK. Did they testore your original driver account and did you get earnings back? Thanks

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I bet the vast majority of Uber drivers never visit this site, especially before they start driving Uber. They come here when they have a problem (got scammed) because they are searching for help, they have no idea these scams go on until they are hit by one.
This is the thought process that separates you from the pack. Hence, you're moderating.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts