Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It include a potent fast spraying chemical mace and also includes a power taser. It's a 5 Million volt.
I'll soon be buying a 12 Million volt one that is size of my index finger.

I also have coming on the way a super bright blinding light that'll blind an attacker at night even if attacker is in car seat behind me. It'll give me plenty of time to respond and take gun away from attacker. It's so bright that it'll take their eyes 20 minutes to recover from the temporarily blindness of having to go from dark night to all if sudden super blinding bright.

I'm working on getting ny conceal carry gun permit again soon but until then I'm gonna be doing the keychain defenses.

Car jacker comes up to my window and says "Give me your car keys" and i respond "Here take the car keys and car" and then Bam he's coughing and shaking from the shock I give him.

Hand Gesture Sports gear Nail Sleeve

Atmosphere Eye Sky World Flash photography

Reactions: Trafficat

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have very small hands.
Of course. I'm only 97 Neanderthal variants compared to you Cro Magnums ginormous hands. I'm more modern man than y'all. Just look at New2this who is a gigantic Cro Magnum

Cloud Plant Sky People in nature Tree

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Get the Taser that shoots the darts like the C2. They last 30 seconds, which could be enough time to dump someone out of the car or get a 30 second head start running on foot.

The hand held stun gun only works while in contact, which is a problem because the bad guy is going to flinch away from the shock and you also can't run away while at the same time holding the contact stun gun against his body.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
But how is a .22 mouse gun even effective self defense? Is .22 even deadly?
Actually, .22lr is a common assassin round. Good penetration, low noise. It does require accurate placement and some knowledge of anatomy.
A longer barrel than a mouse gun would help a lot though.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, .22lr is a common assassin round. Good penetration, low noise. It does require accurate placement and some knowledge of anatomy.
A longer barrel than a mouse gun would help a lot though.
Lol so you gotta look for the jugular vein or the leg vein? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Uber's Guber

·
Premium Member
15,944 Posts
It's not a 22LR.
It's a 22 MiniMag.
BIG difference.
VERY loud.
Similar ballistic action as a .380
Nasty round.

I'd need to be about as close with MY tiny self defense tool as you will need to be with your tiny self defense weapon.
Screw that into someone's left ear and pull the trigger, and it's all over.

I have fired it in practice, and it's fairly accurate at 6 feet. More than that? It can go anywhere. But, "don't come at me bro, don't do it."

Reactions: Anubis

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
His may be a 22 magnum, but even the weaker 22 lr very deadly.

It has enough energy to penetrate the skull once and then bounce off the other side of the skull, thus creating two paths through the brain with a single bullet.

To the torso, the weaker 22 may not penetrate deeply enough to reach some vitals though.

·
Premium Member
15,944 Posts
I asked my gunsmith about that gun about a year ago.
Was thinking something a little bit bigger, like a .380
He said, "Do NOT underestimate that 22 mini-mag. That is a nasty round. Not accurate with that short barrel, but it packs a punch. Keep it hidden in your hand and if somebody gets too close with bad intent put a round in their left eye. It won't work for a fire fight, but, stealth will win with that little popgun. Bad guy won't know you have it till it's too late."

I carry it ALL THE TIME.

Like I said: "Don't come at me bro. Just, don't do it."

Reactions: Trafficat

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
9,574 Posts
Guns are far more effective at point blank and near point blank ranges.

a 22 will get the job done at arms length for sure.

Reactions: Anubis

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
It include a potent fast spraying chemical mace and also includes a power taser. It's a 5 Million volt.
I'll soon be buying a 12 Million volt one that is size of my index finger.

I also have coming on the way a super bright blinding light that'll blind an attacker at night even if attacker is in car seat behind me. It'll give me plenty of time to respond and take gun away from attacker. It's so bright that it'll take their eyes 20 minutes to recover from the temporarily blindness of having to go from dark night to all if sudden super blinding bright.

I'm working on getting ny conceal carry gun permit again soon but until then I'm gonna be doing the keychain defenses.

Car jacker comes up to my window and says "Give me your car keys" and i respond "Here take the car keys and car" and then Bam he's coughing and shaking from the shock I give him.

View attachment 664251

View attachment 664252
Meanwhile everyone who gets in your car sees a paranoid array of nonsense hanging from the ignition and can rest assured that their planned assault will go off without a hitch as your reaction time will be several seconds at best.

·
Premium Member
15,944 Posts
I did not know they made guns that small. I'm going to have to get one.
Yea, there's several calibers.
The 22 MiniMag is rare. I got lucky when I found it and bought it without even negotiating.
I dunno if they make them any more.

Cobra makes a 38 special derringer.
Two shot
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

Never fired one. Wonder about the recoil.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Meanwhile everyone who gets in your car sees a paranoid array of nonsense hanging from the ignition and can rest assured that their planned assault will go off without a hitch as your reaction time will be several seconds at best.
Sir we've been drivers since 2016, both of us. Have some freaking respect for crying out loud and crying down low and crying around town. I'm your fellow long time driver of 7 years for freaks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: New2This

·
Registered
207 Posts
Needless to say you're not allowed to carry firearms while ubering and if you're that scared that you got to carry a stun gun and mace and all that s*** then obviously you're not people savvy, likely to fly off the handle over some stuff you're imagining because you can't read people.

The smartest weapon is your brain.

The blinding white light thing is good but you bail and you run before they start capping behind your seat while you're trying to get your piece out.

Because you'll be dead and they'll make up some story that you're trying to pull a gun on them so they shot first and then they walk once they find out you really you're going for a gun.

They win you lose.

IN my humble opinion, you shouldn't be Ubering or perhaps consider another form of work or doing days etc.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Needless to say you're not allowed to carry firearms while ubering and if you're that scared that you got to carry a stun gun and mace and all that s*** then obviously you're not people savvy, likely to fly off the handle over some stuff you're imagining because you can't read people.

The smartest weapon is your brain.

The blinding white light thing is good but you bail and you run before they start capping behind your seat while you're trying to get your piece out.

Because you'll be dead and they'll make up some story that you're trying to pull a gun on them so they shot first and then they walk once they find out you really you're going for a gun.

They win you lose.
Boi you don't know OzzyOz

1 - 20 of 87 Posts